Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Crying with laughter

Obviously the voice acting is the best part of this by Dmac... but I think the typography animation is also really good. Good enough to make me want to watch it as well as listen too it which is very good seeing as it's just writing.

Now I'm going to go watch it for the 50th time...

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

incredible

looks amazing i hope you get the support needed to see this through! TOM FULP GET ON THIS!

Stick Maze Of Pain Stick Maze Of Pain

amusing

I don't know why this was as interesting as it was... but it was! Maybe make a selection of different sequels so it picks one at random and you never know who's gonna win?

Well done on the music, good choice purely because it's impossible to hate :p

Final Commando Final Commando

IZ SO GUD OMG LOL

Miner Jump Miner Jump

You are a terrible human. This is an EXACT clone of our game Mine Runner (on Android/iOS free). We will contact the admins immediately.

wckina responds:

Do not be stupid, the graphics were purchased on Envato, I paid for them, i have all the rights in use.

@mooseisloose
I advise you to read the terms of use before talking shit

Fly Again Fly Again

What a charming game! The graphics are cheerful and the controls are excellently responsive. TAKE MY 5!

Ravein Ravein

I just logged into Newgrounds for the first time in years to vote for this as it is absolutely incredible. Well done - this should have a far higher rating. What is your stance on developers using this?

3kliksphilip responds:

Thank you :) Feel free to use it, but please give me credit and link me to it- just out of curiosity as to where it ends up!

This Is Heaven This Is Heaven

Wow

One of the best I have heard on NG, can't believe this hasn't got a better score and more views!

Moments Moments

love it

never heard the original.... the lyrics are rather poor tbh, the singing is poor but has a weird charm to it... i love this soooooo much even though technically its not great :p

KuroiRyu responds:

It's really basic, take a song by an asian singer, modify it a bit by adding some ASIAN INSTRUMENTS and you're good to go (why do I have to come up with this? lol)...

8x10' behemoth display 8x10' behemoth display

amazing!

it looks fantastic! shows the stars off brilliantly :p
is there any way to buy an 8x10ft thingy of it like you use at tradeshows? i have a MASSIVE wall in my house it would look great on xD

michael the friendly ghost michael the friendly ghost

nice

This is funny and really well drawn. If people find it too soon then get the fuck off NG, this is the place for games/movies/art/jokes that are "too soon" so wtf are you doing here?

It's not like it's really sick or anything, it's a playful joke and I think it's really good =]