Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Crying with laughter

Obviously the voice acting is the best part of this by Dmac... but I think the typography animation is also really good. Good enough to make me want to watch it as well as listen too it which is very good seeing as it's just writing.

Now I'm going to go watch it for the 50th time...

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

incredible

looks amazing i hope you get the support needed to see this through! TOM FULP GET ON THIS!

Stick Maze Of Pain Stick Maze Of Pain

amusing

I don't know why this was as interesting as it was... but it was! Maybe make a selection of different sequels so it picks one at random and you never know who's gonna win?

Well done on the music, good choice purely because it's impossible to hate :p

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

fantastic

love ur freaky style, love this quite a lot i must say! wasnt as extreme as ur halloween one but was still great =)

Physics R Fun Physics R Fun

oh =(

was looking good then it just ended :s

jesus party jesus party

look mom fans!

aaaaaaaaaaaaah i love this. i love you! love the style, fantastic =D

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

another classic

soooo........... best animator NOW or...?

A Tweenless Animation A Tweenless Animation

meh

I guess it was good but nothing that makes it frontpage-worthy imo.

Also, a tweenless animation is called a frame-by-frame animation (fbf) and there are loads and loads and loads of them made everyday.

Fawx responds:

yes but then again those usually have tweens. in this entire flash i sacrificed the need for tweens. it was hell.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

cool but....

lacked a decent ending. it's quite obvious that superman coulda pwned the lot of them in a heartbeat but it was all going so well and then it just suddenly ended :(

also fairly often there would be sharp box edges around effects and sprites which made them look all poorly cut and stuff.... and the occasional flash paintbrush but such as the blood on their faces or the hole in the ground that coulda been more sprite-ish to fit in witht he rest of the movie

great submission overall though :)

FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab

nicely done

fantastic collab, never used the programs before but you used them greatly and i love thee shadey-type thing produced by them, something you dont see in flash and although it was primarily stickmen i enjoyed watching it and it's not my type of music but don't listen to the reviews, the music was perfect for it :)